“How Safe Is Your Data?” With the latest data breach (Equifax), a number of questions have been raised as to exactly how safe is a company’s data, not only internally, but also from an eDiscovery standpoint. Modus will be conducting two webinars, one on Monday, September 25th from 1:00-2:00 pm EST and the second on Tuesday, September 26th from 10:00-11:00 am EST. Hosting the webinars will be renowned former security consultant and now CIO of Modus, John Crites. John has an extensive background (over 17 years) in cybersecurity. Prior to coming to Modus John was the Founder and Principal Consultant of WhiteHat Partners, a very well-respected Information Security and Certification Consulting Company. John has consulted with numerous global Fortune 500 corporations advising them on where their potential exposure is, consulting with them on upgrading their infrastructure and security practices in order to obtain ISO 27001 and Department of Defense certification and then finally, how to maintain and manage a global data infrastructure.
The following topics will be covered in the webinars along with a Q&A session at the end.
Recent data breaches:
– Equifax, Target, Department of Homeland Security, Yahoo, JP Morgan Chase, eBay, Anthem and Commission on Elections.
Ramifications of data breaches:
– Job dismissals
– Company reputation
– Legal/Economic impact: Over 100 lawsuits have now been filed due to the Equifax data breach
Types of cybersecurity attacks and who is doing the attacking.
Intrusion detection and intrusion prevention systems.
-Vulnerability and penetration testing-how to do it and how often do you perform it?
ISO 27001 Certification and why it is so critical.
– Is your eDiscovery provider and/or law firm ISO certified? Have you asked them? If not, why aren’t you and what is your exposure for utilizing a vendor that is not ISO certified?
– How secure is the cloud
– Are all cloud services created equal?
– Perception vs. Reality
– Managing security in the cloud as it pertains to eDiscovery.
How Safe Is Your Data? Click to register for the date and time that works best for you..