While TAR (Technology Assisted Review) has been around for a few years, the practice itself still conjures questions and concerns on how to optimize using it.
Join Carolyn Young, Modus Sr. Solutions Architect and Matthew Verga, Modus Director of eDiscovery Strategy, on Wednesday June 24th at 1 PM EDT for a free 1-hour webinar discussing how to avoid common pitfalls using TAR, coupled with practical tips and techniques. With 10+ years’ experience working alongside attorneys and litigation support professionals, Carolyn will provide attendees with a hands-on, insider’s perspective on how to streamline the TAR process for those that may be “stuck” in knowing what to expect and do.
What You’ll Learn
- How to determine when, or when not, to use TAR
- Understanding TAR lingo and why it’s important
- When TAR defensibility is needed
- How to establish realistic protocols
- What it really takes to “work” when using TAR
- Understanding the TAR process and setting expectations
- Knowing when you are done and what happens next