Once interviews have been conducted, the information collected during those interviews can be used to validate and defend preservation efforts, to prioritize and organize collection efforts, and to prioritize and organize review efforts.
This is Part 5 of a multi-part blog series that discusses how to conduct effective custodian interviews and how to maximize the benefits gained from the process.
- View Custodian Interviews, Part 1 – What They Are and Why They Matter
- View Custodian Interviews, Part 2 – Who Should Be Interviewed
- View Custodian Interviews, Part 3 – What Should Be Asked
- View Custodian Interviews, Part 4 – How to Document Answers
- Download the related white paper “Capital Conversations – Conducting Effective Custodian Interviews”