Modus is seeking an experienced Sr. Marketing Manager to lead the company’s content development, outbound marketing / lead generation and lead management activities. The Sr. Marketing Manager will manage internal and external content development / editorial resources to produce powerful webinars, white papers and blog articles to strengthen the company’s thought-leadership position in the market.
In parallel, the Sr. Marketing Manager will write, design, distribute and track outbound email and social media marketing activities to generate market awareness, top of mind recognition, drive traffic and capture data via the website. The Sr. Marketing Manager will also manage and motivate (1) internal Business Development Manager responsible for follow-up and appointment setting for qualified lead opportunities.
Ideally, the position will be based in Modus’ DC office, however, tele-commuting will be considered for the right individual.
- Manage and develop content with internal / external resources (webinars, white papers, blogs)
- Write, design, distribute and track email and social media marketing campaigns to drive traffic and capture data
- Work in conjunction with sales operations team to qualify, score and distribute qualified leads
- Optimize lead management system in conjunction with sales operations team where applicable
- Support 6 sales reps nationwide with national and regional marketing campaigns
- Manage website content via WordPress platform
- Work with external resources for design projects where applicable
- 4 year degree in marketing, communications, related field and / or 7-10 years marketing experience
- Experience working with WordPress platform
- Experience working with various ESPs (Email Service Provider Platforms)
- Creative writing, design and conceptual skills
- Working knowledge of SalesForce system
- Advanced communication skills in written and spoken formats
- Knowledge in eDiscovery / legal services helpful but not required
- Ability to think and perform at strategic and tactical level
Apply for Position