Job Summary: Works with electronic discovery applications in order to discover convert and export documents from the collected data source to prepare for loading into a document review platform. The primary responsibility of the team is to discover, extract/process, filter and export documents from collected sources thereby reducing costs and accelerating discovery readiness.
- Provides Project Managers with status updates regarding tasks in progress
- Responsible for verifying client’s case specific configuration and instructions.
- Responsible for culling the processed data using reduction strategies such as de-duplication, searching, date range filtering, document type filtering as requested.
- Responsible for converting data and creating load files for client specific software packages such as Relativity, IPRO, Summation and Concordance, etc.
- Perform in-depth QC of all work performed, adhering to our checklist formats and service levels for quality.
- Understanding and ability to interact with Access and SQL database systems for further data manipulation, reporting and QC.
- Understand how to craft search terms using BOOLEAN logic.
- Responsible for tracking all aspects of assigned projects and maintaining accurate data for billing purposes.
- Responsible for SharePoint data releases on completed projects and providing feedback to project managers and the Processing/Hosting teams.
- Maintain confidentiality of all information related to clients.
- Maintain detailed data tracking on processed data for chain of custody reporting.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving are key requirements.
- Provide daily shift updates to Processing/Hosting Manager and teams regarding processing status.
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience desired.
- Ability to perform detailed troubleshooting.
- Ability to quickly learn how to operate multiple types if Litigation Support software.
- Intermediate computer skills: Word, Excel (particularly formatting and use of formulas), and Outlook required.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment, while taking responsibility for a task and following it through to completion.
- Ability to work smoothly with other departments in coordinating requirements and activities.
- Qualified applicants demonstrate such skills as resourcefulness, effective time management, and exceptional dedication to quality, verbal and written communication process, organizational and multi-tasking abilities, and interpersonal ability.
- Familiarity with computer software with the ability to recognize and diagnose errors.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to read reports and communicate effectively with co-workers both verbally and in writing.
- Can effectively manage multiple ongoing tasks.
- Ability to operate office machines – carry files and paper stacks, bend to access paper documents, pick up heavy stacks/boxes up to 40 lbs.
- Must sit for long periods of time while using keyboard and mouse repetitively.
- Can cooperatively share workspace with others in a lab environment.
- Ability to stay focused and complete tasks in an environment full of other project-related diversions.
- Organized and detail-oriented personality.
Location: Boise, ID
Number of positions: 2
Apply for Position