Advanced Early Case Assessment Solution to Optimize Your eDiscovery Matters
It’s inevitable. As legal demands and the amount of ESI increase, so do the costs of eDiscovery. While understanding your eDiscovery data is important, mastering it prior to review is more critical than ever.
Modus 4C is a proprietary Early Case Assessment solution fully integrated into Relativity that provides advanced guidance to make data analysis and filtering more accessible, accurate and cost effective. An integral part of Modus’ expanded technology ecosystem, Modus 4C enables users to quickly foresee, comprehend and activate relevant data directly to review via a single platform to help minimize time and costs.
Optimized eDiscovery Workflow
Modus 4C provides superior accuracy from processing to review, by eliminating downtime typically associated with import and export functions. Coupled with its intuitive visualization, reporting, analytics and filtering features, Modus 4C enables users to interact with vast amounts of information quickly and easily, providing ongoing transparency and continual case assessment.
- Manage entire eDiscovery lifecycle via one integrated, secure system
- Comprehend data quickly and easily via enhanced visualization tools and reports
- Target and minimize data sets to activate only relevant data and reduce review costs
- Maintain ongoing transparency and continual case assessment to optimize matters
- Conduct efficient search term, email, metadata, data analysis and filtering functions
- Eliminate import, export and review delays with immediate access to data
- Access, interact and comprehend vast amounts of data quickly and easily
- Gain access to full native files to improve analysis and decision making
Modus 4C Dashboard
The Modus 4C’s
- Capture – Capture aggregate data associated to matter
- Cull – Cull applicable data to minimize data sets
- Comprehend – Visualize and interpret business intelligence
- Collaborate – Communicate information to multiple teams
Engage With Modus
For additional information on Modus 4C or other Modus Discovery Intelligence products, contact us at 202.332.5500, firstname.lastname@example.org or completed the quick “Demo Request Form” below.