Plan your work, work your plan
As the volume, frequency, and complexity of electronic discovery continues to grow, many corporations and law firms are finding that the costs and challenges of maintaining internal data processing and hosting capabilities outweigh the benefits.
Modus Managed Services help law firms and corporations plan, execute and maximize their eDiscovery matters individually and collectively, while providing all needed processing, hosting and related electronic discovery data services at predictable or fixed costs. Modus eliminates the costs and challenges of maintaining internal data processing and hosting capabilities by tightly integrating Modus people, processes and technologies with the client’s project managers and other litigation support personnel.
In some cases, Modus may provide clients with a private, dedicated Relativity environment, set up and maintained in the Modus cloud, for a single monthly fee. The client administers Relativity and runs projects within it. Modus acquires the hardware and software, creates the environment, takes care of the maintenance and periodic upgrades, and is responsible for security and reliability.
Modus Managed Services Benefits
- Includes Modus Ecosystem integrated proprietary and licensed technology solutions
- Includes processing, indexing and review database creation
- Fully managed by Modus personnel
- System accessible 24 / 7
- Provided at predictable or fixed cost
- Eliminates costs for hardware and software
- Provides guaranteed uptime and availability
- Enables predictability and consistency in eDiscovery process and control
- No start-up costs or no hardware purchasing
Engage with Modus
To receive more information about Modus Managed Services or to schedule an appointment, contact us at 866.495.5000, email@example.com or via the form below.