We have two ears and one mouth for a reason
At Modus, listening is everything. Novel concept? No. But one that often gets lost in the day to day shuffle of everyday business – especially when it comes to truly understanding what inspires people to achieve great things.
If you’re looking for a challenging career in an environment that encourages precision communication, game-changing creativity and open thinking, Modus might be the place for you. We’d like to hear what you think, what you need and how you think your skills, experience and aspirations might align with our corporate needs.
We’re always looking for talented individuals. See below for current open opportunities at Modus. To view additional details and / or apply for the positions, please click on the provided links or visit our Modus Careers Page
- Processing Analyst
- Sr. Marketing Manager
- Customer Service Representative
- Director of Business Development (Direct Sales) – Multiple Locations
- Hosting Analyst – Relativity
What is eDiscovery?
eDiscovery (also called electronic discovery or ESI – Electronically Stored Information) refers to any process in which electronic data is sought, located, secured and searched with the intent of using it as evidence in a civil or criminal legal case. In short, eDiscovery is a detailed process by which organizations find and use information stored in electronic formats (i.e. computers, cell phones, text messages, emails, etc.) to use as evidence in court.
Modus provides a wide range of eDiscovery services to help law firms, corporations and government agencies discover the information / evidence they need for their legal matters.
Modus is a data management company that helps organizations assess, strategize and leverage critical business intelligence obtained from people, processes and data to optimize legal and enterprise-wide business results. Some of the world’s largest corporations and AMLAW 200 law firms trust Modus to solve tough problems, control costs, and meet deadlines with accurate, defensible data. For the 2nd consecutive year, Inc. 500 recently ranked Modus as one of the fastest growing eDiscovery companies in America.
Modus Discovery Intelligence – Business Intelligence for the Legal Industry
At Modus, we listen to what really matters. No, we’re not just another eDiscovery company, nor a loosely defined managed services firm. We’re leaders in a more advanced category of business intelligence services designed specifically for law firms and corporations to help them improve their entire legal operations – not just their individual eDiscovery matters.
We Call it Discovery Intelligence.
It’s not a product, a service or a solution – it’s much bigger than that. Discovery Intelligence is a complete paradigm shift in the way we orchestrate people, processes, finances and data to inspire exemplary data management results. It’s the end-result of all eDiscovery and data management matters – the business intelligence you obtain from the knowledge you gain. Discover more about Modus Discovery Intelligence…
Being part of the Modus team, you will have an opportunity to work on challenging projects for some of the many clients needing data management and eDiscovery support such as law firms, large corporations, and virtually anyone needing assistance in compiling and organizing large amounts of data. Working as part of a team you will be able to forge strong relationships with co-workers and leadership, and you will play an integral role in the finished product delivered to our clients.
Modus continues to grow being a regular on the Inc 500 as one of the fastest growing companies in America. Our focus is about growing and retaining the right people to do the kind of work we do, but we are also about building relationships and making sure that our company culture is one that exemplifies best practices and best places to work. With a demanding work environment with high profile clients, we seek technical experts in the field, and we also look to develop ambitious new talent who have a desire to learn and grow with our strong client-focused organization.
The Modus Culture
- Genuine, professional and fun
- Open, honest, genuine communication
- Truly collaborative environment
- Relaxed, professional aura
- Truly supportive supervisors and peers
- Work “with” people, not “for” them
- Creative ideas encouraged, not discouraged
- Flexible work locations based on needs
- Opportunity to make a real difference / impact
- Humor encouraged, but not required
- Comfortable recognition for achievements
- Atmosphere of learning / mentoring
Modus Employee Engagement Tools
- Ongoing Employee Training / Mentoring – Modus University
- Multiple modules
- Multiple topics
- Ongoing, online education system
- Track test scores / metrics
- Proprietary Employee Alignment System
- Clearly defined job roles / descriptions / responsibilities
- Clearly illustrated “current”, “desired” and “needed” task / time allocation charts
- Accurately aligned with corporate initiatives
- Clearly defined performance metrics (salary, bonus, commissions)
- Clearly defined career tracks / opportunities
- Proprietary Employee Satisfaction System / Survey
- Bi-Annual employee survey
- 25 clearly defined questions
- Aligned with corporate and individual objectives
- Tracked, analyzed and refined
Modus Core Benefits
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Time
- Commuter Benefits (DC location only)
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Health Insurance
- Basic Life (paid by employer)
- Voluntary Supplemental Life
- Voluntary AD&D
- Discount Programs