From the rapid proliferation of an incredibly diverse pool of data to the myriad of devices and locations in which that information can be found, eDiscovery has entered a new era of complexity. It is often characterized by advanced analytics and coordinated collaboration.
Listen to a team of eDiscovery experts, including Ari Kaplan, Allstate’s JoAnne Kron, UnitedHealth’s Trisha Smith and Briggs and Morgan’s Heidi Fessler as they discussed the techniques that in-house counsel and law firm partners find most effective in navigating today’s complex litigation environment. They include:
- Perfecting project management
- Acknowledging legacy data
- Enhancing information governance
- Improving early case assessment
- Revisiting powerful preservation
- Maximizing mobile collection
We think you will take away some great new ideas from Ari Kaplan and the rest of our esteemed panelists.